Tri Rail Help

Discussion in 'Technical Issues & Player Help' started by austinbrewer7868, Sep 27, 2026 at 5:27 PM.

  1. austinbrewer7868

    austinbrewer7868 Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2020
    Messages:
    123
    Likes Received:
    222
    5f06a777-6e8f-4dbd-9687-3c28b87a9206.png 06f7fc85-b82d-4a13-8ed3-758124b95e88.png So I just got tri-rail. Was driving around on timetable mode with a train and went into a siding for my destination I selected. I got hit with player out of bounds once i got in the siding. Did i set something up wrong? I mean I see rail cars in the siding but I couldnt enter it. My train kept going once it put me back standing in the yard.
     
  2. austinbrewer7868

    austinbrewer7868 Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2020
    Messages:
    123
    Likes Received:
    222
    To add on to this after exploring. Many sidings are blocked off by walls. Really would love to hear a full explanation from the staff on it. Why are they blocked off? They are modeled and functioning. If its modeled on the map and not accessible whats the point?
     
  3. Anthony Pecoraro

    Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2016
    Messages:
    3,984
    Likes Received:
    4,588
    That area im the screenshot is coming later.
     
  4. raptorengineer

    raptorengineer Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2018
    Messages:
    714
    Likes Received:
    214
    ya i think it be unlocked in December in that major update release that on road map.
     

Share This Page