1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trophy Hunters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Manfonse, Sep 1, 2018.

1. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Active Member

Solution has now been published here:
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...-workaround-tested-and-fixes-proposals.18340/

Let me know if you have already tried this - I had a look around the Forums, and I could not find anyone with my suggestion. I have found your PSN Trophy group, so I might drop a message there too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dynamite Andy

Dynamite Andy Member

Today's update fixed the peninsula collectables! Managed to get the last one that I needed (I already had 1 of 2 out of bound collectables). Completed the game again.

Looking forward to the next dlc now

3. MadEdders

MadEdders Member

I've not been in the action here for a while so I thought I may throw my trophy progress in here again.

I've done 1550km in the 155 which wasn't too terrible as I'm trying to kill off the 100 services on the MSB trophy and finally got the level 10 one on the 182 as well and working towards the 1820km for that loco.

I also bought Tees Valley the other day as well. Started on my profile which has my progress for the 1001 miles with the 101 on there and was worried some trophies wouldn't unlock. I have thankfully managed to get the tutorial trophies as well as those for the Tubeliner Diversion and Seaside Summer Special scenarios. However I did the Steelworks Shunting scenario and...nothing. I honestly hope I don't get to 1001 miles for the 101 only to not have it unlocked :(

4. xxhotwheelsxx

xxhotwheelsxx Member

If it helps you, the 1001 miles trophy popped for me post 2020 update. I too have just ticked off 1550km in the 155, but my feeling is that the 100 services on MSB may suffer the same fate as the other MSB trophies and not pop

• Like Like x 1
  5. MadEdders

MadEdders Member

xxhotwheelsxx Thankfully the MSB stuff for me is on a different profile, as it wouldn't unlock on my normal one. Will let you know what happens when I get 100 services :)

6. Manfonse

Manfonse Member

I am on LIRR and I’m at route level 12. But when I got to level 10 the Making Headway trophy should have popped.
    It has not popped for me. Any clues? How the LOVE do DTG get away with these Constant trophy issues?

Attached Files:

7. Dynamite Andy

Dynamite Andy Member

How goes everyone's trophy hunting?

Had a weird issue with the new dlc, I completed several services on the night time but didn't unlock the complete a service achievement, went to bed and tried again the next morning - no achievement again after trying several different profiles.

Then weirdly enough it popped whilst I was at work several hours later. Still pretty confused how it happened, but not going to complain.

8. MadEdders

MadEdders Member

I'm mainly doing the German routes at the moment, enjoying the new route! No problems trophy wise on that for me at the moment :)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  9. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Do you recommend the route MadEdders? I’ve been watching some YouTube of it but haven’t pushed the button yet. But, since picking up PZB I’ve got additional enjoyment out of the German routes

10. MadEdders

MadEdders Member

TinTin_57 Short answer is yes, but I think it depends what you're looking for. If you don't mind the shorter route (it takes no more than 40 mins on most), but you want variety as there's 2 different branches as well as local stoppers, semi-fasts and freights then it's a must!

11. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

id recommend it as well. i think its worth it as it has 240 services altogether. the local stopping services can be monotonous but if you like doing them its ok. i like doing the freight and express passenger services, i just wish there was more of them

12. arron147

arron147 New Member

For the American Hauler trophies, does the 380 and 640 miles have to be done on a single train or can it be done over all 3 of them combined? Thanks in advance

13. Matzo

Matzo Member

Hello all,

Not been here for a while... Just wandering if anyone has managed to pop the "New Yorker Trophy" post 2020 update...

I completed all of the services for NEC ages ago, but since the update added a load more, I ploughed through them today, completed 252/231 services... (No idea why so many aren't counted) but no still no trophy...

On to LIRR for another 100 or so services... God I hope it works now.

14. arron147

arron147 New Member

Hi Matzo,

I got the New Yorker trophy on 27/10/19. I did it by doing the LIRR services as I'm working on getting the LIRR trophies at the same time. I got the game when the 2020 version was released back in August. Not sure if me starting after the 2020 update affected it but I'm yet to do all the NEC services.

Fingers crossed it works on the LIRR for you.

• Like Like x 1
  15. TinTin_57

Well I passed into level 21 for RRO (see screen) but didn’t get the reach route level 20 trophy. Will keep going in the hope it pops
    E2D65C85-CF5B-40EC-B3D6-C0597001D273.jpeg

16. xxhotwheelsxx

xxhotwheelsxx Member

Did this trophy ever unlock for you? I have just completed it and, as predicted, it doesnt work

17. TinTin_57

I did get that one but for the life of me I can’t remember how lol. I think it was either it popped when I did it via Journey mode, or I did it direct from the scenarios list. Try it both ways if you have time and just check that

18. xxhotwheelsxx

xxhotwheelsxx Member

Thanks mate. I have tried it via the scenarios menu, so will have a pop at it via journey mode and then will do the DTG suggestion of doing it on another profile (sigh).