Trouble In Service Mode (rhein Rhur Route, Br422 Loco)

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by jmpdrums, Jun 1, 2020.

1. jmpdrums

jmpdrums New Member

Hi! When I do a full journey in Service Mode (for example wuppertal-hagen) and I finish my service in Hagen, then I change cab to drive the returning service in the same train to Wuppertal, I always have some type of bug that does not let me drive. Here the bug list I've have had:

1. Train does not apply power. All controls and switches are checked, signal is green and the train should move but when I move the controller forward, brakes release but not applies power
    2. The ingame schedule doesn't appear or does not detect that I'm closing doors or reaching the next station.
    3. The schedule only says to open/close doors, then to get off the train and after this, it ends the service (showing the mission summary)

***other bugs***
    4. Sometimes the SIFA button is constantly pressed (so the train brakes automatically just after starting moving) and to solve this I have to stand up and sit down again, then it works fine.
    5. I cannot change the destination boards except if I reset the train (battery, pantograph down and up, etc...)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020