True Triple Screen Support

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LudicrousDsp, Sep 8, 2021.

1. LudicrousDsp

LudicrousDsp New Member

Hi,

i am just wondering if there will be plans to ever bring triple screen support to train sim world?

After buying euro truck sim 2 and American truck sim, I’ve realised exactly why I haven’t been able to get back into TSW2 - the lack of this support.

While I realise ue4 doesn’t quite support true triple screen through three viewpoints , assetto Corsa competizione does have some projection correction.

As below (and link: https://support.505games.com/hc/en-...sa-Competizione-offer-triple-monitor-support-)
    ————————-
    Assetto Corsa Competizione runs on triple screen setups as a single render scene, that is split over three displays. The game features a special projection correction that reduces the lateral distortion that might affect ultrawide screens and triple monitor setups. (It’s called Pannini Projection in honor of the Italian painter who invented it in the 18th century). This feature can be set in-game in the “view settings” option. We appreciate that some users are requesting three separate renderings in order to tune bezel values and screen angles. Currently, Unreal Engine 4 doesn’t support this feature. We’ll continue to investigate to see if in future the triple-separate rendering will be supported in a feasible way.