1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ts 2020 Reinstall

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Dougal, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Dougal

Dougal Member

Hi, TS 2020 was installed on my C drive SSD with 240 GB which I have discovered is not enough when you start to add third party items. Therefore I copied all the files to my D hard drive. Uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game on the D drive of my PC. How can I now get all my previous add on's installed on the fresh install? Also when I had ago at installing a new add on route / asset, at install it picked up the D drive Railworks folder for installation. After loading TS 2020 to play the route / asset is not there? All help would be very much appreciated.

2. TrainSim-Daniel

TrainSim-Daniel Staff Member

3. Dougal

Dougal Member

Hi, followed you the advise and set the install location in Steam as D:\Train Simulator, which I assume is where Steam products will be installed?

Therefore when iinstalling 3rd party items am correct in thinking I use D:\Train Simulator\steamapps\common\Railworks\?

4. TrainSim-Daniel

TrainSim-Daniel Staff Member

You will need to install third-party content wherever it advises you to do so. This will usually be your RailWorks folder but it may vary.