PC Ts Dlc To Tsw??

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jerry, Feb 23, 2020.

1. jerry

jerry New Member

I picked up TSW when it came out and I'll admit didn't do much with it. I continued to play TS and acquire a few more DLC. However, I've recently been playing TSW and also picked up some DLC in the Feb. sale.

My question is whether or not we can expect the DLC from TS to make it over to TSW? Or are they two different platforms that will never be combined?

There are elements I like about both. But not sure if I want to continue purchasing DLC in TS if those will eventually become dead.

Thanks
    Jerry

2. AlexNL

AlexNL Well-Known Member

TS2020 and TSW are two completely separate games. While it's sometimes possible to share some things across platforms (such as 3D models) the games stand on their own. This is by design.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

If something makes it over from TS20 to TSW, it's rather a rebuild from scraatch than something that has been converted, or something of that sort. Peninsula Corridor would be the prime example.

Also, if things continue to develop the way they do, it's TS2020 that's more likely to have a future, not TSW.

4. jerry

jerry New Member

Thanks for the replies.