1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ts19: Réseau Renaissance

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by TrainSim-Steve, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Alex656

Alex656 Member

We are still waiting.... :(

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rob Jansen

Rob Jansen Well-Known Member

The problem has been known for about 9 months now (the pantograph issue).
    - 5th February 2019 from Steve: 'Update in progress'
    - 18th March 2019 from Dmitri: 'Should be hitting the store very soon'
    - 5th April 2019 from Dmitri: 'Update delayed due to further testing, localisation issues, should be very soon'
    - 11th May 2019 from Dmitri, Quote above, no further action, update, or anything.
    - 1st July 2019 from Steve: 'Will get current status' (still waiting on that)

I am no builder of assets, but I know that some stuff can be hard to fix. But how hard can it be for the pantograph. As the duplex version works fine (I think, didn't look at the tension height in a while).

I also know that a Thalys pack which is 1000% times better then those rushed repaints is in the works. But it lying still for a few months now because of this issue mentioned above. If the Geo is changed, the repaint could be broken (well it is actually more then a repaint but besides that).

Don't see it al 100% negative this post, but there have been more complex fixes in those 9 months then a simple pantograph fix is the scripting or maybe the model.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

18 March 2019
    01 July 2019
    And that was the last time somebody from DTG posted :(

Peter

4. nne4229

nne4229 Well-Known Member

5. Random Railfan

Random Railfan Well-Known Member

They're never going to update it lol

6. nne4229

nne4229 Well-Known Member

This is the same over at the TSW forums.

7. LanaChapada

LanaChapada Member

Guess this fell into the void and shall not see the light again

8. Schnauzahpowahz

Schnauzahpowahz Well-Known Member

Option 1: Make money on new content

Option 2: lose money by reparing old poorly sold content by diverting man power which would be used to make new content

;)

I have the Reseau as well - such an iconic train set hence my purchase over the steam review

• Like Like x 1
  9. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

But if DTG don't fix known problems then people will lose faith in their ability to provide good content.
    The Reseau sets are OK and the Thalys reskin is quite a good addition - it just looks silly with the pantograph being higher than the contact wire

• Like Like x 1
  10. ph-bvo

ph-bvo New Member

Hey, I being bored with (from the outside) amazing TGV-R, but since i bought this train from you, i was suspecting that, it was money worth it, cause it was saying it was an prof train. But i never experienced that it was indeed an prof train. No it was simply made. Simply the same sound, no changes at all. Only from the outside, (as i said in the begin, an amazing train from the outside) And cause of that, there is just no fun, to drive this train.... So since i bought this train, i use it for maybe 3 times.... but after the 3rd time.... I never use it anymore. And everytime i seeing an youtube film, from an beautiful cabride with this train, i just want to taste this aswell in the simulator. But if there is nothing going to be changed. I will never use this, or will buy no longer an train from you.... if you think money is better in use for you, then for us as trainfans... maybe you shouldnt starting this...

For the last time, do something with this, or you will loose people who do like using the game... And do not come with fake words.... do something. Im not talking from mine self. I think there are more people, like me who is thinking about this. Fix this amazing train, or i will stop playing trainsimulator 2020. How beautiful it may been...

Unfortunaley mine trust too you, (for 16 years) its gone...

Thanks,
    ph-bvo

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  11. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

And we are just coming up on a YEAR since the first post in this thread pointing out the errors

• Like Like x 3
  12. Alex656

Alex656 Member

More than a year has passed, I have released negative feedback on steam for the DLC

• Like Like x 1
  13. Digital Draftsman

Digital Draftsman Well-Known Member

As much as I try to convince people to hold DTG to a higher standard, most people buy the DLC and don't bother with getting a refund.

Remember:
    • Valve will refund no questions asked within 14 days of purchase and under 2 hours played.
    • If you're outside of the 14 day / 2 hour window, you can still get a refund. Apply for a refund, send a link to this thread and explain you didn't request a refund earlier because the developer kept promising fixes. Once made aware of the situation, Valve will almost certainly refund it.

I received a refund for Rapid Transit a few months after I bought it when DTG posted a blog post acknowledging the PZB was broken and that they had no intention of fixing it. I sent the blog post to Valve and they said what DTG did was unacceptable and they refunded me. Hold DTG to account or this problem will only get worse!!! Request refunds!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Alex656

Alex656 Member

The DLC is now discounted, 45% off................bugs included! :love:

15. markandrei24

markandrei24 Member

Any news?

16. LanaChapada

LanaChapada Member

Well it’s a shame over a year passed and you couldn’t at least fix the animation bugs. Any explanation why? Why say you have an update and then no more news about it for over a year? TrainSim-Dmitri TrainSim-Steve

17. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Staff Member

Hi,

I totally understand the frustration however this update has been postponed numerous times internally for reasons outside of our (myself and Steve's) control. We are doing our best to get more information about this but at the moment we can only enquire.

I apologise for this unacceptable situation and hope it can be resolved soon.

Dmitri

• Like Like x 2