Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by TrainSim-Steve, Dec 20, 2018.
We are still waiting....
The problem has been known for about 9 months now (the pantograph issue).
- 5th February 2019 from Steve: 'Update in progress'
- 18th March 2019 from Dmitri: 'Should be hitting the store very soon'
- 5th April 2019 from Dmitri: 'Update delayed due to further testing, localisation issues, should be very soon'
- 11th May 2019 from Dmitri, Quote above, no further action, update, or anything.
- 1st July 2019 from Steve: 'Will get current status' (still waiting on that)
I am no builder of assets, but I know that some stuff can be hard to fix. But how hard can it be for the pantograph. As the duplex version works fine (I think, didn't look at the tension height in a while).
I also know that a Thalys pack which is 1000% times better then those rushed repaints is in the works. But it lying still for a few months now because of this issue mentioned above. If the Geo is changed, the repaint could be broken (well it is actually more then a repaint but besides that).
Don't see it al 100% negative this post, but there have been more complex fixes in those 9 months then a simple pantograph fix is the scripting or maybe the model.
18 March 2019
01 July 2019
And that was the last time somebody from DTG posted
They're never going to update it lol
This is the same over at the TSW forums.
Separate names with a comma.