Ts20: Delve Into The Kiel – Lübeck Railway!

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by TrainSim-James, Dec 12, 2019.

1. TrainSim-James

TrainSim-James Staff Member

[​IMG]

Rural passenger operations await in Norddeutsche-Bahn: Kiel – Lübeck which is available now for Train Simulator!

READ MORE

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kim Olesen

Kim Olesen Well-Known Member

On the quick drive from Lübeck to Kiel i had 4 red signals for no reason. None of which would clear without tab.

4!

This route will be a first in as much as it will be the first i ever give back to get a refund.

Bad signalisation is such a buzzkiller.

Shame because i liked the route otherwise.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Random Railfan

Random Railfan Well-Known Member

Well to be fair it is a German route. They do tend to be kinda broken at release.

4. John Murphy

John Murphy Well-Known Member

No offense to anybody from Germany here, but that's one reason I don't really go for German routes.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kim Olesen

Kim Olesen Well-Known Member

I am from Denmark actually. But you are absolutely right. While we who love German routes can see English routes get all kinds of updates from DTG, such stuff as wrong/broken signalling NEVER EVER gets to be fixed for German routes. It is immensly frustrating and you can clearly see in which country the heart of DTG lies.

It is something that does not go unnoticed by the TS communities, particularly the German ones ofcourse.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 2