Ts20: Lake Constance Out Now!

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by TrainSim-James, Mar 20, 2020.

1. TrainSim-James

TrainSim-James Staff Member

[​IMG]

Explore the stunning “Seelinie” with Rivet Games’ Lake Constance: Schaffhausen – Kreuzlingen route - available now for Train Simulator!

READ MORE

• Like Like x 1
  2. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

Oooh - can you play Euro Fishing and Fishing Sim World at this location as well.....?

Just kidding - the route looks absolutely fantastic.....! I love the Swiss routes on TS2020.

3. Re460

Re460 New Member

I was surprised by this trip which I find very successful. I think that the designers of Rivet Games have perfectly grasped the spirit of rail mobility in Switzerland and this achievement illustrates it perfectly. Beyond this policy, I find the achievement extremely brilliant with fairly typical stations and a remarkable locomotive at the level of its simulation, an EMU which one meets in a large part of Switzerland (and which also rolls between Konstanz and Engen - Add on "Konstanz-Villingen" from Dovetail Games).

Big thanks to the whole Rivet Games team for this magnificent achievement and a cordial greeting to Alan and Colin from a confined Switzerland for almost a week (and in which only one train in two is currently running !!! - Except on my PC)

• Like Like x 1