Ts20: Stunning Surselva

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by TrainSim-James, Oct 8, 2019.

1. TrainSim-James

TrainSim-James Staff Member

[​IMG]

Following the fantastic player reaction to the Gotthardbahn Alpine Classic route, Rivet Games shall soon be launching their next foray into Swiss rails: the Surselva Line

READ MORE

• Like Like x 8
  2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Looking forward to it's release

• Like Like x 2
  3. Siberian Tiger

Siberian Tiger New Member

Cool, sadly for the "old" TS... I would really like to see such a Swiss Route in TSW with all it's Features :)
    But even if it's for the "old" TS it's a must have for me :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Schnauzahpowahz

Schnauzahpowahz Well-Known Member

Very nice, i didnt see mention (or poorly read it) of the rolling stock. It looks like the engine from the other routes
    Def be interested to see more

5. Re460

Re460 New Member

Can’t wait for the release !

6. Re460

Re460 New Member

P.S.: I have a question for Rivet Games ! Can we hope the release the section of the Bernina Pass beetween Poschiavo and Tirano? I think it could be an interresting release because there is a lot of passenger and freight operation (especially of oil transportation from the terminal of Campocologno and Switzerland)

7. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

I think Rivet Games are making an error by not starting the route at Chur.

There are two types of passenger services along the line with an all stops local train and the Glacier Express.
    But the Glacier Express does not call at Reichenau-Tamins so those trains have to start before or end after and just pass thru the station.
    And if the line did start in Chur it would give another 10km of double track which also has freight facilities

Peter

8. Freddele

Freddele Member

Hello

I agree with the comment of 749006, I was disappointed with Dovetail because it could have gone to Chur. (Many industries are present to maneuver in these companies or at Chur station.
    But I find it more uncomfortable, the fact that Dovetail is coming out of this line of rhetorical networks. Already finish the line from Thusis to Chur, then with the base of the Chur line go to Disentis. With a link pack, finally we were offered a nice ride aboard the Glacier Express from St Moritz to Disentis where there are machine changes between RHB and MGB. Not to mention freight level with trade between the Rhaetian and normal tracks.
    On the other hand, there is no material on this subject now:
    - Valser wagons which are loaded in Illanz:
    HTML:
    https://www.google.com/maps/@46.7728129,9.1977431,3a,60y,5.79h,82.92t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sqRYfK0091VQPnDvwPLFXGA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-The maneuvering machine that would be useful for all lines
    [​IMG]

La Ge 6/6

[​IMG]

Finally I find it a shame all these bits of lines, a good word.
    Fred

9. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

You do realise that Dovetail Games are not making this route?

Peter

10. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

Thanks Peter, seems everyone wants to blame DTG for everything. If one is going to complain, they should at least have the decency to do a bit of research and blame the correct parties.

11. 0235

0235 New Member

Very much looking forward to "another" Rivet games 1 Meter gauge Swiss route, would love to know what extra locos this will come with!