Ts2018 Youtube Channel: Hbf Videos

Discussion in 'Creation Centre' started by Farmer_C, Feb 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Farmer_C

Farmer_C Well-Known Member

Here is an intro video from my YouTube channel called "Train simulator 2018 videos". The channel features short gameplay videos from TS2018 showcasing various DLCs, such as routes, locos, wagons, enhancement pack, repaints etc.

You are warmly invited to visit the channel. Here is a direct link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4VjPGgr2kYRWBMn_PkHA7A

If you wish to subscribe the channel you can either do that on the main page of the Youtube channel or alternatively there is a subscribe icon at the end of the intro video below (duration of the video is 2:25 min)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Farmer_C

Rhein-Ruhr Express Stadler Flirt 3

• Like Like x 4
  3. Farmer_C

A shipment of wood from Hasselbrook to Ahrensburg. The engine commissioned for this task is BR 101 013-1.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Great videos enjoyed.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Farmer_C

Thank you very much Michael for your kind comment. I am still in the very early stages of the learning curve as regards my video making and editing skills, but I am enjoying every bit of it. Such a great game with fabulous scenery and a multitude of rolling stock.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Farmer_C

Thanks Daz. If you have any feedback, i.e. tips, development ideas, criticism, suggestions for themes to be featured on the videos etc., I would be very grateful to receive them.

I’m not happy with the channel intro video because of some issues with the sounds and resolution. I feel a bit shamed that I haven’t had the time to make a better one. I’m currently working on it, but I don’t know when I will be able to finish the job. Work in progress. :)

7. Farmer_C

I made a new intro video for my YouTube channel, cause there were some elements in the previous one that I was not happy with. This is not perfect either, but at least it's an improvement in comparison to the first version. :)

If you liked the video,please, feel free to visit my YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4VjPGgr2kYRWBMn_PkHA7A

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Farmer_C

Regionalbahn 26937 to Seebrugg is ready to depart from track 8 at the Freiburg (Breisgau) main station. BR 145-CL002 has been assigned to pull this passenger consist through the scenic route in the heart of the Black Forest.

9. scotteffone

scotteffone New Member

I'm hoping to get back into TS and then TSW. I just subbed to your channel to get some ideas!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Farmer_C

Thanks scotteffone. I greatly appreciate it that you decided to subscribe my YouTube channel.

I hope you will soon get back to full steam with TS and WTS.

11. Farmer_C

A consist of container freight from Prague has arrived to the marshalling yard at Bad Schandau Ost. BR 189-286 has been exchanged in front of the consist and is now ready for departure to take the containers to their destination, which is Dresden.

12. Farmer_C

Regional Express (REX) train from Lindau to Bludenz.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Farmer_C

A long mixed freight consist is waiting at the Ehrang rail yard to be delivered to Koblenz. Two ER 20 locos have been assigned to make this delivery.
    The traffic control centre has divided the freight service into three separate stages, in order to effectively schedule the delivery in between the passenger services operating on the route. The first stage is from Ehrang to Wittlich Haubtbahnhof, where there will be a short break before the second stage.

Featured DLCs:
    - Koblenz to Trier route add-on by Aerosoft GmbH
    - MRCS ER 20 Eurorunner loco add-on by DTG
    - ER 20 repaint 'Nord Ost Bahn' by "binoo" & co.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Farmer_C

"The train service depot in Uelzen Nord has just received a message from Metronom operations center that a ME train has broken down close to Hamburg. A replacement train is to be sent to Hamburg Hauptbahnhof without any further ado, so that the 17:45 ME-service from Hamburg to Uelzen can be run as scheduled.

The engineers at the Uelzen train depot have swiftly prepared ME146-19 for departure and it is now ready to go. The traffic control centre has promised to make every effort to clear the route for the replacement train, in order for it to arrive to Hamburg in time to deliver the scheduled passenger service without any delays."

• Like Like x 2
  15. Farmer_C

"A 442 EMU has broken down and the service provider has been forced to put together an alternative train in a very short time so that the morning S-Bahn service from Bitterfeld to Leipzig can be delivered in line with the time table.

Luckily there is one spare loco at the Bitterfeld depot, as earlier during the week BR 101-042 was commissioned to the depot to undergo annual maintenance. Just by coincidence the engineers had finished their work on the loco yesterday, and now BR 101-042 is waiting to be recalled back to active service. Its next assignment came a bit earlier than was expected.

The time table of the S-Bahn service from Bitterfeld to Leipzig is calculated for a 442 EMU, so BR 101-042 really has to do its best to stay on schedule."

• Like Like x 2
  16. Slenderman_HKRES

Slenderman_HKRES Member

APT and it's retirement life. Well, .....ish

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Farmer_C

Thank you Daz, much obliged for your kind words. As for the video making, I think I have now managed to get a hang of the basics and the 'ball rolling' so to say . From now on, it will be about finding new, fresh approaches to making TS videos, inserting more elaborate, perhaps even somewhat artistic elements to the videos and finding new innovative techniques to create thrilling audiovisual experiences by adding more finesse to the end product. Maybe I have set the target too high considering my media skills, but ambition is the driving force, without which it is impossible to improve.

18. Farmer_C

Enercon GmbH has struck a deal with Moorburg coal-fired power plant in Hamburg to make regular deliveries of coal by rail to the power plant. Enercon has designated its own MRCE ER 20 loco for this job and leased the needed rolling stock to carry the coal.

Today, the first delivery is on its way. Enercon bulk freight service 223-141 to Hamburg is being held by a red light at the Ashausen railway station. The driver is waiting for the track to clear, and is expecting an announcement from the traffic control center any minute now.

The peak of the morning rush hour has just passed, so it should be a smooth ride to Hamburg once the traffic control center affirms that the route is clear and gives a green signal.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Farmer_C

Gz101 082-6 to Grossbeeren
    Gz101 082-6 is waiting at the Bahnhof Lutherstadt in Wittenberg for the track to clear. Traffic control center has given a prior notification to all rail operators that there has been exceptionally high demand for urgent rail capacity on the Wittenberg - Berlin route. Thus, low priority freight services progressing on the route may expect to be directed to stand aside to give way for higher priority services.

This unexpected circumstance will not considerably affect Gz101 082-6, other than the possible extra waiting time along the route, as there is no tight time pressure to make the oil and chemicals delivery, which has been assigned to the train. As long as the freight consist arrives to Grossbeeren before 9:00pm, the rail operator has met the conditions of this service contract.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Farmer_C

ME82101 service to Uelzen

Metronom passenger service ME82101 to Uelzen is ready for departure at the Hamburg Hauptbahnhof. It's a beautiful summer morning. The sun is shining and the temperature is high although it's only 5:43am.

This is the first assignment for today, which promises to be a great day at work. Let's get the passengers on board and commence the journey.

Featured DLCs on the video:
    - Hamburg-Hannover route by DTG
    - Scenario by 3DZUG
    - ME146 loco add-on by DTG
    - ME146 Reloaded pack by Versystem (blue repaint)

• Like Like x 1
  21. Farmer_C

Heavy freight to Augsburg
    Lineas is one of the largest private rail freight operators in Europe offering premium rail products and total door-to-door logistics solutions.Two BR 186 locomotives in brand new Lineas livery, BR 186 255-6 and BR 186 293-7, are waiting at the Munich Rail Yard for the track to clear.

Their task is to pull a heavy freight consist to the MAN factory in Augsburg. The traffic control center has given a prior notice to the driver that there will be heavy traffic along the route today. Our GZ 83716 freight service will be following on the route a regional express passenger service, which is due to stop at all stations between Munich and Augsburg. Thus, GZ 83716 will have to adjust its speed according to the passenger service travelling ahead of it and the driver must pay particular attention to the signalling.

Featured DLCs:
    - Munich-Augsburg route by DTG
    - BR 186 loco add-on by DTG
    - Freight wagon pack by 3DZUG
    - BR 186 Lineas repaint by Rubku_NL

• Like Like x 1
  22. eri

eri Member

any idead on how to apply third party repaints and gear?

23. Farmer_C

Hi eri, there are many sites in the internet that offer free add-ons and downloadable content (DLC) that you can install to your enrich and widen your playing experience in Train Simulator. In majority of these DLCs there are guides or readme files attached that explain, how to install that particular add-on. Some even have an installation file, which will do all the work for you.

Depending on, what kind of extra content you are looking for, I would advice you to use a search engine to explore what kind of content is available by using appropriate search words.

24. Farmer_C

”IC 134 ’Ostfriesland - towards Koblenz”

IC 134 'Ostfriesland' to Trier is ready for departure at the Dusseldorf Hbf. This passenger service train consists of BR146 566-5 locomotive and dosto-IC passenger wagons.

The current driver will take the train up to Koblenz, where there will be a change of drivers. The operations center has promised to give further instructions to the driver via radio concerning his next work assignment within the current shift this afternoon and early evening.

We will follow the train's journey as far as Köln Hbf, which is the first stop after Dusseldorf.

Featured DLCs
    - Cologne-Dusseldorf route by Aerosoft
    - ME 146 loco add-on by DTG
    - BR 146 & DostoIC pack + repaint by Coaster and Binoo (rail-sim.de)

• Like Like x 1
  25. Farmer_C

Coal to Köblitz Power Plant

A set of bulk freight wagons loaded with coal stand at the Altenburg Nord rail yard. Köblitz power plant is anxiously waiting for this coal delivery, as their coal reserves are almost depleted.

The past winter was harsher than expected, which raised energy consumption in Köblitz and its surrounding area to a new record level. Thus, the power plant is now desperate to fill the stocks. The timing could not have been any better, as the markets have not yet reacted to the rising demand of coal, and the power plant was lucky to struck a deal on a reasonable price.

A North Rail BR 294 096-3 locomotive stands at a siding in Altenburg Nord. It has been assigned to take the bulk freight consist to Köblitz. However, before embarking on the journey, the loco needs to refuelled. Luckily there is a small locomotive depot at Altenburg Nord, so it should not take more than a few minutes to get the loco refuelled and then we will be on our way towards Köblitz.

Featured DLSs:
    - Köblitzer Mountain Route reloaded 3 by Aerosoft
    - BR 294 loco add-on by DTG
    - BR 294 North Rail repaint by Zaunpfahl (www.rail-sim.de)

• Like Like x 1
  26. Farmer_C

Containers enroute to Basel

A heavy freight consist of container wagons from Hamburg arrived to Freiburg rail yard earlier this morning. Now two Veolia BR 189 locomotives are ready to haul the consist further on to its final destination, which is the city of Basel.

The traffic control center just informed that a freight train with empty container wagons will be arriving to Freiburg rail yard in a few minutes time, after which GZ65701 to Basel is clear for departure. The traffic control center also reported that there are no expected delays along the Freiburg-Basel route and that traffic at the Katzenberg tunnel is normal.

Lastly, the traffic control center reported that there will be a passenger service entering the Freiburg-Basel line at Ebringen, which will be travelling ahead of GZ65701 for the rest of the journey to Basel. On arrival to Basel GZ65701 is due to head to Basel Bad rail freight yard, track A 53 in the consist breakdown area 3. Despite of the expected rain showers, enjoy the ride!

Featured DLCs:
    - Freiburg-Basel route by Aerosoft
    - BR 189 loco add-on by DTG
    - BR 189 repaint by 'falubazadam97' (rail-sim.de)
    - Freight wagons pack by 3DZUG

• Like Like x 2
  27. Farmer_C

Dear rail fans, professionals and enthusiasts alike, I would like to inform you that the name of my Youtube channel (previously "Train Simulator 2018 Videos") has changed. The new name is "Hbf Videos" (Hauptbahnhof Videos).

I decided to make this change, as I realized that social media site names, which include a direct reference to a certain moment of time (in this case year) or development version of a product, are somewhat narrow in their scope. Thus, I wanted to create a name that will outlive after 2018 as well as after the next version of Train Simulator has been published.

Concurrently, I created a Facebook community page (@hbf.videos), which will act as the social media interface for my Youtube channel. I will use the Facebook page also to share topical information and news relating to Train Simulator, including new content, development projects, videos published by other sites, screenshots, live streams and basically anything related to the game that might interest respective fans and gamers. You are all warmly welcome to visit the page, and if you like what you see, then hit the like button, and you will stay up-to-date with all the current news and content.

• Like Like x 2
  28. Farmer_C

New Youtube channel intro video at Hbf Videos.

Below is the description attached to the new intro video.
    ”Hbf Videos (Hauptbahnhof Videos) is a Youtube channel dedicated to Train Simulator game play videos featuring mainly German routes and rolling stock.

Hbf Videos aims to create inspiring and enjoyable media content to all rail fans, professionals and enthusiasts alike, model railroad builders & devotees, gamers who like to play train simulator games, but first & foremost to all who have an interest in anything related to railways, trains, rail transport and railroading.

The Hbf Videos also has a Facebook Community page (@Hbf.Videos), which promotes videos posted at the Hbf Videos Youtube channel as well as provides information and news on the Train Simulator game and any related content as well as shares posts from other Train Simulator devoted sites and Facebook pages. Hbf Videos Facebook Community page is the social media interface for the Hbf Videos Youtube channel. Don't forget to visit us there too!

Finally a big thank you to Dovetail Games, all Train Simulator content producers & developers, TS related internet forums and Facebook groups, which contribute to this great game. Hopefully you will enjoy your time with us at Hbf Videos!”

• Like Like x 3
  29. Farmer_C

S-Bahn to Cologne Airport

DB BR 423-467 & 423-468 are waiting at the Köln-Hansaring station for the last passengers to board the train. This is a S-Bahn service to Köln Airport.

The train is running a few minutes behind the schedule due to a failed signal earlier along the route. The driver is doing his best to catch up the time table set for this service with the assistance of the Köln Rail traffic control center.

Featured DLCs:
    - Köln Airport Link route extension add-on by DTG
    - DB BR 423 loco add-on by RSSLO
    - DB BR 423 RSSLO repaint by SteuerwagenSchmiede

• Like Like x 2
  30. Farmer_C

GZ40523 from Freiburg to Basel

A BR 189-820 locomotive together with a consist of empty DB Tds bulk goods wagons are waiting on a siding at the Freiburg rail yard. The driver awaits for further instructions from the traffic control center. This freight consist, GZ40523, is due to be delivered back to Basel this afternoon.

According to the preliminary rail capacity plan GZ40523 is due to follow regional express RE26517 to Basel on the Freiburg-Basel line. RE26517 is scheduled to depart from the Freiburg main railway station at 1:15pm, so the driver is expecting the traffic control center to get in contact any minute now.

Featured DLCs:
    - Tds Bulk Goods Wagon add-on by 3DZUG
    - Freiburg - Basel route add-on by Aerosoft
    - BR 189 repaint by falubazadam97

• Like Like x 1
  31. Farmer_C

BR 245 and empty log wagons

GZ67432 is waiting on a siding at Lindau-Reutin rail yard for the railway line to clear. This is a consist of empty log wagons pulled by BR 245 025 locomotive. The final destination of GZ67432 is München, but the train needs to make a stop at the Hergatz railway station for about 20 minutes to give way for the morning rush our passenger services. We will be travelling aboard the GZ67432 to Hergatz.

There is some traffic on the railway line that need to pass first, before GZ67432 is clear to depart. The traffic control center announced a few moments ago that the Regional Express, RE3283 from Lindau to Buchloe, is on schedule and it should be passing us on any minute now.

After the RE3283 has passed the rail yard, a small freight consist will be arriving to Lindau-Reutin. The traffic control center has given this small freight consist a priority, due to the fact that it is part of a larger shunting operation to assemble a heavy freight consist, which is scheduled to depart later in the afternoon. The shunting operation had to be suspended earlier during the night, as one of the wagons that were being transported to the switching yard suffered a minor axel failure. Thus, the shunting operation is now lagging behind the schedule, and the traffic control center has decided to prioritize this operation.

Featured DLC on this video: - Allgäubahn route add-on by RSSLO

• Like Like x 1
  32. Farmer_C

Bulk Freight to Celle

GZ52714 is standing on track 203 at Hannover Nordstadt switchyard waiting for departure towards Celle. A consist of bulk freight wagons loaded with gravel was assembled earlier this morning.

The rail traffic control center has given clearance for our departure, so we should be on our way in a few minutes time as soon as the driver has got all the engine's systems up and running.

Featured DLCs:
    - Hamburg-Hannover route add-on by DTG
    - BR 189 repaint by Ice

33. Farmer_C

Extraordinary work order - Kreuztal

Georg Heinrich Maschinenfabirk GmbH has produced a number of specially manufactured machine parts, which are waiting in Kreuztal to be loaded on a train and delivered to the port of Hamburg. The loading is scheduled to commence today at 9.00am. However, the engine, which was tasked to take a consist of empty wagons to Kreuztal, has suffered a technical failure earlier during the night close to Werdohl. Thus, there is no possibility to get these wagons to Kreuztal on time, so that loading could begin in line with the schedule.

The rail operator has alerted the Grevenbrueck freight yard, as there is a small consist of suitable, empty wagons, which can be used to transport the machine parts. Unfortunately, there is only one available engine at Grevenbrueck, which is normally used solely for shunting purposes. Due to the severe time pressure, the rail operator is not willing to take any additional risks, and has therefore ordered the shunting engine, BR 361 247-0, to deliver the empty wagons from Grevenbrueck siding no. 6 to Kreuztal without any further delay. Although the top speed of BR 361 is not very high and the journey from Grevenbrueck to Kreuztal will thus take a bit longer, the consist should arrive to Kreuztal before 9.00am.

Special DLCs featured on the video
    - BR 361 enhancement pack by Ice
    - BR 361 sound update by Rene

Other featured DLCs
    - Ruhr-Sieg line route add-on by DTG
    - BR 361 loco add-on by DTG

Hbf Videos will be on summer break in July, and thus, our next video will be published some time in the beginning of August. Despite of the short break in video production, our Facebook community page (@Hbf.Videos] will remain active through out the whole summer.

34. Farmer_C

An Eventful Journey

A consist of empty tank wagons is standing on storage siding n:o 07 at Singen railway station. The wagons were due to be delivered to Villingen already during the previous night, but due to some urgent maintenance work on the overhead lines along the Singen-Villingen route, this freight service was postponed.

Situation at Singen rail yard begins to be critical as almost all of the storage and supply sidings are now occupied by wagons. The rail yard supervisor and representatives from the rail operator have decided to meet at the yard to evaluate the situation. Meanwhile scheduled rail operations continue as planned.

BR 185 637-6 is ready to take the empty tank wagons to Villingen, as soon as the signal ahead shows clear aspect. Everyone is anxiously waiting for the departure, so that that the delayed wagons can finally be delivered to their destination and highly needed track capacity can be freed at Singen.

As the freight service is forced to make the journey in the course of the afternoon hours and without prior reserved rail capacity, it will have to give way to the other prioritized services travelling on the route.

In addition, there is a level crossing just after Donaueschingen, which is currently out of order. This will evidently slightly slow down the train and affect its ability to progress along the railway line as swiftly as possible. The repair team that was working on the overhead lines last night accidentally damaged the electrical devices at the crossing. Thus, the traffic control center has stipulated that every train has to stop before the level crossing and ensure it is safe to proceed before driving through the crossing at reduced speed.

Without doubt this will be an eventful journey!

Special DLCs featured on the video
    - DB BR 185.2 Expert Line by virtualRailroads
    - BR 185.2 repaint pack "Railpool" by AC3LM (+ cabview and sound updates by Suwex)
    - Zacns Wagon packs 01 & 02 by Skyhook Games

Other DLCs used in the making of this video
    - Konstanz-Villingen route add-on by Maik Goltz (DTG)
    - Freight wagon pack by 3DZUG
    - BR 361 loco add-on by DTG
    - BR 361 V60 enhancement pack by ICE
    - BR 361 sound update (v3.0) by Rene
    - Rail workers / people by Kuju

• Like Like x 1