PC Tsw 2 Anti-aliasing And Performance Issues?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by londonmidland, Oct 16, 2020.

1. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

Has anyone else noticed strange things happening with the anti-aliasing in TSW 2? I've got mine set on TAA and previously everything looked and performed fine. However more recently, in the last month or so, the flickering of assets has increased quite significantly.

Before they would look fine, however now quite a lot of scenery (particularly gates and overhead wires) flicker like mad. I assume in an update applied to TSW, this has caused an unintentional side effect on the performance and visuals?

Textures too are also acting strangely. Unless you're right up close to certain textures, they would blur. Such as the destination screen on the front of the 72TS.

Finally, performance has declined and stuttering as a whole has increased. Stuttering happens quite frequently and FPS overall seems to have decreased.

Has anyone else had the same issues I have stated above? I have also included a poll for you to vote in.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Maroce

Maroce New Member

I have noticed the same thing.

I created a topic to enable dlss for nvidia cards, but I did not get any answer.