PlayStation Tsw 2 Csx Sand Patch Issues

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by CTIceman1, Aug 20, 2020.

1. CTIceman1

CTIceman1 Member

I recently bought TSW 2 today and I decided to try Sand Patch Grade first. I love the route and the base game, but there are few issues that I have encountered. The first issue is that I have been having a lot of game crashes, specifically when in Livery Editor and when spawning in Cumberland Yard during timetable mode. It seems that whenever there are a lot of rail cars and trains in the yard, the game FPS drops a ton and then eventually crashes.

The next issue is that the railroad crossing bell sounds on Csx Sand Patch are nonexistent. The crossings do flash, but there is no bell sound. I’m not sure if it was intentional or not. The last thing I noticed was that the rail car sounds such as the coupling/uncoupling sounds and rail joint sounds were very very quiet, to the point where I have to turn my volume up or put in headphones in order to hear them. The wheel flange squeals sound a little too quiet as well. To make sure it wasn’t just my system, I checked the settings for the sound effects and other sounds in the game and they were each at 100%. A cool thing to add to the rolling stock sounds would be random flat wheel spot sounds. TSW 2020 had this, but it seemed as if the flat wheel sounds were on every car, which isn’t really realistic. They should be on random cars, not every single car. Another minor issue is that once you climb aboard the AC4400CW, you can see that it starts swaying back and forth before you even start to move the train. This is visible from both inside the cab and outside. There are also no flashing ditch lights on the AC44 either, which is unusual since TSW 2020 had them.
    Despite the issues I mentioned, I really do enjoy the game a lot.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 1