Tsw 2020 Collectors Edition - Only Seems To Have Gwe?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by cantrix, Mar 25, 2020.

1. cantrix

cantrix New Member

We bought TSW 2020 Collector's Edition for xbox on a physical disc (from Argos). It is definitely this edition, not e.g. Founders Edition. As I understand it, we should have multiple routes included with this - Peninsula Corridor, Main-Spessart Bahn, NTP, LIRR, RSN and Great Western Express - but we only seem to have GWE showing under Available Routes. The other 5 routes do appear as available to buy in the Store, alongside other ones that I know are add-ons.

Could any more experienced players help me out with this? Maybe we messed up installing it, or are missing something obvious in the menu or settings?

2. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

It's a shame you don't have NEC and RT (Rapid Transit) as well.... but anyway......

You are certainly entitled to the other five routes you have listed. I do not really know how XBox store works, when it comes to "add-on" DLCs... but something you could try is to try and "buy" one of the DLCs - but not complete the purchase - just to test if it provokes your DLC entitlements to then be checked.... and then you get your purchase "for free" - i.e. I am suggesting you try and make your DLC pricelist "update".... This sort of thing sometimes happens on PS4 - you will see our DLC listed with a price... but then it becomes free when it works out you have actually already bought it. Online stores are just machines... and sometimes you need to thump them a bit... Ahem...

Do not part with any more cash though....