Xbox Tsw 2020 Dlc Still Deletes Tsw 2 Dlc

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Dallas117, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Dallas117

Dallas117 Active Member

I'm not sure if the devs think this is fixed or what, but it is still such an annoying problem. Let me summarize the current state of the issue,

DLC for both games can be installed at the same time, they both show up and stay installed.
    You can launch TSW2 and the DLC is still there and is listed in game and playable
    You can then launch TSW2020 and the DLC is still there and is listed and playable, although when you do this it usually breaks the game the first time and you need to force quit it and relaunch it for it to load
    Now when you launch TSW2 all the DLC is gone, from in game and when you check manage game, it has been completely removed. Restarting the console however makes the DLC reappear, and then it shows back up in TSW2.

Then you must repeat this process if you then decide to go play TSW2020 again and then hop back to TSW2. Please would somebody fix this already.

2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Yeah get the same issue. TSW2020 opening logos freezes after playing TSW2. I think it is trying to activate all the add-ons as they seem to get disabled/hidden when TSW2 is opened. It does eventually load but is unstable until I quit.

As far as the roadmap is concerned, this issue was fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

Indeed, also have the same issue.

Have raised this issue several times, however has been ignored every time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dallas117

Dallas117 Active Member

Pretty unreal, cause ya I saw on a stream where someone brought it up and Sam's like oh I'm pretty sure that's been fixed, or thought it had been....