Xbox Tsw 2020 Shows Owned But Says I Didnt Buy Any Of The Versions

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Rustbelt, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Rustbelt

Rustbelt New Member

I can only play Rapid Transit, Great, Western, and NEC others are all gone. When I check the store it shows owned ,but also shows I didn't buy any of the Game versions.

2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

I'm not entirely following. Which routes are you missing? Did you buy them in TSW2 and they're not showing in TSW2020 (they won't), or did you buy them in TSW2020? Did they show previously? Have you changed anything since then?

3. Rustbelt

Rustbelt New Member

I played them in 2020 and they worked in TSW2 ,but now they are not in either. Peninsula Corridor. San Francisco, and Northern Trans-Pennine and another one I don't know off hand. When I look at what version I bought of 2020 it shows I own TSW 2020 but I didn't buy any of the 3 versions. I

4. Rustbelt

Rustbelt New Member

5. Rustbelt

Rustbelt New Member

Is there a free version 2020 on Xbox ?

6. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Train Sim World 1 included Rapid Transit, Northeast Corridor and Great Western Express. Train Sim World 2020 replaced it with new routes like Northern Trans-Pennine, Main Spessart Bahn and Long Island Rail Road. Peninsula Corridor is in the Collector's Edition.

Train Sim World 1 was updated to 2020. The new routes have to be purchased in the current bundles or separately. Train Sim World 2020 used to be on Game Pass allowing access to those included routes.