Tsw 2020 Xbox/ps4: Add An Option For Motion Blur. (general Discussion Proposal)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Louis-MTA NYCTA, May 29, 2020.

1. Louis-MTA NYCTA

Louis-MTA NYCTA Well-Known Member

This might have been talked about a while ago just wanted to bring it up again.
    I have noticed on the console editions that motion blur can not be turned off.
    Many people including me hate motion blur, It makes me and others feel very sick when watching it. It is also an eyesore to look at.
    I also would like to know since i'm not that techy if adding this option would break the game in anyway.
    So my message to the DTG team:
    Add an option or feature to turn off motion blur.
    This thread is open for anyone to view/reply, Please follow and respect the community guidelines when responding.
    I would love to hear your thoughts below.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

There is a way to turn it off if you connect a keyboard (a function key I think) but when I turned motion blur off it made a lot of thing look terrible. The stripes you see out of the side windows of locos when travelling at any kind of speed is just horrendous. It fixes the awful blocky blurring of the wheels but doesn’t improve anything else in my opinion. An option should be in the settings menu though for those that prefer it off and don’t want to plug in a keyboard.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

I agree with Stujoy it may improve the way the wheels look at higher speeds, but makes must other things look pretty bad. So my suggestion would be to leave motion blur on.

• Like Like x 2