Steam Tsw 7 Ctd When Trying Scenario 1a75 Gwe

Discussion in 'Technical Issues & Player Help' started by dkentflyer, Sep 22, 2026 at 6:28 PM.

  1. dkentflyer

    dkentflyer Member

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2023
    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    28
    HI Guys
    I just upgraded to TSW7 and running it vanilla with no mods, I have come across an issue and would appreciate your input.

    Trying scenario 1A75 upon leaving Reading I get a CTD, this always happens in the exact same spot.

    I've never had a single issue using TSW6. I tried the route the other way using scenario 1C09 and this ran fine.

    I've done the usual things like verify files, i logged a ticket including my dump file and they have come back advising they cannot replicate the issue. In their reply that have suggested some ideas such as redownloading (this is a vanilla installation).

    I have also checked windows using the SFC /scannow command and no issues were found.

    I am running TSW on an I5 9600K with an RTX 2080 and 32GB of ram on a 1080P screen and i am a bit stumped.

    I am running Nvidia driver 581.88 as this was recommended to me as a stable driver.

    Any ideas?
     
    • Like Like x 1
  2. dkentflyer

    dkentflyer Member

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2023
    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    28
    Ive also just reinstalled TSW6 and the GWE remaster and ran the same scenario with no problems.
     

Share This Page