PC Tsw Tracker: Track Your Progress In Tsw

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by chrisvazquez7, Sep 13, 2021.

  1. zsolt_93

    zsolt_93 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2020
    Messages:
    150
    Likes Received:
    274
    Hey chrisvazquez7 . Love the work you put in to maintain and host the website. Since the DTL Live service tracking has been turned off, it is cool to see this project living on and getting a new version.

    I am trying to make a small app myself to randomize route/service locally, since the old website I was using seems to have stopped adding new DLCs to it in the TSW 3 era. Do you have any specific data sources that you pull the DLC database from, or you curated your own dataset just for the website? The DTG spreadsheet they share on the support forums for layering is great, but they disallow saving a copy of the data and that was my best guess at a data source :D
     
    • Like Like x 1
  2. chrisvazquez7

    chrisvazquez7 Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2016
    Messages:
    68
    Likes Received:
    134
    I made a C# application that scours my own copy of TSW to get the data and imported that all to my server. I'm really excited about having a public-facing representation of the catalog on TSWmania in the future.
     
    • Like Like x 1

Share This Page