Tsw(uk,gr,us)so Who's Next?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SHINO BAZ, Feb 3, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

TSW has Uk,Gr,US.but last time i checked theres more countries then 3 so shouldn't there be a 4th countrys railroad by now?I'm know DT been getting suggestion for awhile,i'm surprise DT hasn't been able to find a 4th railroad to add by now.I think a fresh new railroad option might just be the shot in the arm TSW needs to get the game rolling along again...instead of being stuck at a red signal to offen.

I would suggest a 4th railroad if i felt i had a good option.maybe...russia,china,Australia,Africa,?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  2. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

I think, if there will be a 4th one, it will be one of the following:
    • Austria
    • Switzerland
    • France
    • Canada
    • China
    • Japan
    Simply because these countries have either close rolling stock to the already existing ones, or there are quite a few routes of them in the previous version of this sim, TS2020. Anyway, I'd be happy with ANY country no matter it's on this list or not.

3. jedi247

jedi247 Well-Known Member

I'd vote for Australia, Canada, and France. Also, what about Scandinavia, the Netherlands, and Russia?

• Like Like x 3
  4. Mr T

Mr T Well-Known Member

Personally I think Australia or New Zealand would be nice but I can't imagine that happening unless the developers purposely go on an extended trip to Australasia. I think it's more likely to be another European country seeing as they're a lot more accessible from the UK.

5. Digital Draftsman

Digital Draftsman Well-Known Member

The most likely country would be Austria. DTG work closely with Skyhook Games who have produced a lot of Austrian content, both routes and rolling stock. With an Austrian DLC DTG can reuse the scenic assets from their TSW German routes along with a lot of the code for signalling and PZB.

6. mlouie100

mlouie100 Well-Known Member

I would like to see a Japanese train route, Canadian route, or a Swiss train route

• Like Like x 1
  7. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

Well, the Canadian route is coming guys ;) Expect more images soon. DTG usually doesn't let us wait too long between a teaser, and the actual images of a DLC.

• Like Like x 3