Tsw2 - Bakerloo Line Extension/expansion/crossover

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by djcwey, Jul 4, 2020.

1. djcwey

djcwey Well-Known Member

I've read a few comments regarding services using the adjacent WCML, but of more significance is that the Bakerloo Line has shared track use with the Watford DC lines between Queens Park and Harrow & Wealdstone.

Although DTG won't comment on future routes/DLCs until their announced release, I'd be interested if there has been any consideration given to including service from London Euston - Watford? In some ways it would be interesting to know what the capabilities of TSW2 are to integrate this kind of expansion/extension/crossover with further routes/DLCs? On London Underground alone their are many lines that either have shared track/station use or parallel running with both other LU and Network Rail lines.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mkdog45

Mkdog45 Well-Known Member

I am also intrigued by this because they said the theme currently is High Speed which london euston to watford is.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PinkDude17

PinkDude17 New Member

I think they're more likely to do the ECML however my local line links to the WCML and I'd love to drive all the WCML stock.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

Not to sound rude, but why the hell are you asking for an extension when the route hasn't even released??????

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

because he can he's just wandering of the possibility of a crossover of dlc's if that can somehow happen with the bakerloo line

• Like Like x 1
  6. djcwey

djcwey Well-Known Member

In the past we've got told by DTG so much that isn't possible but little of what is possible - Class 31 on NTP, release of a '4PEP' DLC for ECW, JYA hoppers from ECW on GWE (the freight service featured on ECW originates from Acton Yard)...

Will TSW2 be any different to TSW2020 in this respect.

There is possibly a glimmer of hope that in the latest Friday screenshots it is stated about the Bakerloo Line "...connecting to the above ground DC lines..."

7. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

The problem is that, yes, the Bakerloo Line does connect to above ground DC lines, but that doesn’t mean these will be simulated in game.

8. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

I don't see them Extending the route based on their pattern of their current routes which haven't gotten extensions even though it's possible but they didn't want to do it