Tsw2 Dlc Free Try? (ps4)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by fabienlimp95, Nov 8, 2022.

1. fabienlimp95

fabienlimp95 Well-Known Member

So this is a bit of a weird one tbh. A friend of mine who has tsw2 and has not upgraded to tsw3 has recently started his game since a while and, to his amusement, saw that he now owns HRR and Peninsula Corridor (which he has never purchased)

Is this a new strategy to hook some players to the game or is this another symptom of the mess with DLC on PS Store ? :D

• Like Like x 2
  2. arek#2842

arek#2842 Well-Known Member

I think it's unintended action, occured probably after the Add-on Manager patch installation, right?

3. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

Same here. I'm on TSW2 on PS4 and got HRR and Pen Corridor free. I have no interest in either however so don't feel like I've gained anything, haha.

4. Pipe

Pipe Well-Known Member

I got Peninsula Corridor with PS4 Patch 1.90 - the Addons Manager. For free, yeah. HRR not, but possibly because I had it already.
    It just snuck in unnoticed. There was no PS4 notification (only "Patch 1.90 installed"). It doesn´t appear on the library manager either as "purchased" nor "installed". In other words: It doesn´t exist and jailed as the PS4 is, you can´t even get rid of it or install additional SFJ DLCs on top. But it´s perfectly playable.
    I´d call this a bloody mess, but on the other hand I´m not even sure where it has its origins. DTG or Sony?

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. drnicktgm#1259

drnicktgm#1259 Well-Known Member

I hope it doesn't get fixed and gives us the option to also play these routes in TSW3

6. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

On a related note, when there was the transition from TSW2020 to TSW2 PS players got the TSW2020 base routes for free because of the PlayStation Store weirdness that meant licenses couldn't transfer correctly. I didn't own LIRR at that time so I got it for free.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1