1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tsw2 Experiences.

Discussion in 'PlayStation Discussion' started by fabienlimp95, Sep 18, 2020.

1. fabienlimp95

fabienlimp95 Member

So ive played a lot of tsw2 the last weeks including some of the preserved collection. I just want to give a feedback to all members but mostly to the dudes at DTG.

In general i was stoked to see CSX-HH are coming to the consoles, i love this route. Consider its the first of tsw, its awsome detailed. The performance in my eyes is more than execptable. Yes ive got fps drops too if ive got a 5000 ton train with 50 Wagons but its still playable and mostly enjoyable! Overall the performance improved in my eyes, preserved routes benefited from that. The Scenario-editor was a much needed feature and to bring it to the preserved aswell was the correct step. It will help longer the life of some routes (especially Rapid Transit imo). I can take (almost) every train to every route, but its not finished yet if you ask me. Sometimes its the choosen Route itself (its difficult to set a freight Train onto the Freightracks on Köln-Aachen, and the ICE has to wait behind...) maybe there is a trick to it i havent got yet. Some more Point to Point options would be great ( ECL// Brighton to Newhaven Industrie sidings, just to Name one ). There also some Trains missing yet ( the Histroic Mk II coaches comes only with class66... even if the 37/5 from TVL is in my collection. In my eyes these are Details DTG easyli can work on in the future so im looking forward to it.

I really like the new was of communycating with us from DTG side, it was almost not existing in the past days, so good work on that!
    The Routemap is a banger idea and helps transparancy aswell as seeing "new" faces from the DTG-crew on the Livestreams!

Overall i think tsw2 is a huge step into the right direction. Yes its not perfect, but what really is? All i care at this moment is that i have the feel DTG took a lot of response of their work and porblems and that is what a big part of the players and community wanted.

Have a great Weekend, cheers!

• Like Like x 5