1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tsw2 Explained In One Picture.

Discussion in 'PlayStation Discussion' started by matthewbguilford, Aug 22, 2020.

1. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

BEBFC8C1-734F-4333-AE3E-81324DD7BED0.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  2. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

Yeah thats pretty much me but the bugs kind of ruin it but it's a good game

3. LiquidShadows

LiquidShadows Active Member

Hahahaha! Yeah, agreed. The graphics (minus the occasional glitch-y, stretched black textures throughout the locomotive cab) are just superb. Yeah, there are some hiccups within the game that need to be addressed -- freezes, glitches, controller issues with regard to the Training Scenarios -- but I'm sure with future updates that many of those will be ironed out.

I do have to say that the new "Immersion" control scheme is actually growing on me, which surprises me considering just how dead set I was on using the "Classic" controller scheme. But by far the best part about TSW 2, for me, is the AC4400CW. I mean, compared to even the decently powerful SD40-2, the thing is just a BEAST. I especially love setting up the computer screen on the loco to the "crawl" setting to load coal. At some point I'm going to have to start up a different route, but the Sand Patch Grade is just so much fun! Hahaha! I CAN'T WAIT for when the Cane Creek Route drops some time in the future. If it looks as good as the Sand Patch Grade, it's going to be absolutely stunning.

• Like Like x 4
  4. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Cane creek route, having Sandpatch is great, the roadmap is exciting and I really can’t wait!