PlayStation Tsw2 Explained In One Picture.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matthewbguilford, Aug 22, 2020.

1. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

BEBFC8C1-734F-4333-AE3E-81324DD7BED0.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  2. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

Yeah thats pretty much me but the bugs kind of ruin it but it's a good game

3. LiquidShadows

LiquidShadows Well-Known Member

Hahahaha! Yeah, agreed. The graphics (minus the occasional glitch-y, stretched black textures throughout the locomotive cab) are just superb. Yeah, there are some hiccups within the game that need to be addressed -- freezes, glitches, controller issues with regard to the Training Scenarios -- but I'm sure with future updates that many of those will be ironed out.

I do have to say that the new "Immersion" control scheme is actually growing on me, which surprises me considering just how dead set I was on using the "Classic" controller scheme. But by far the best part about TSW 2, for me, is the AC4400CW. I mean, compared to even the decently powerful SD40-2, the thing is just a BEAST. I especially love setting up the computer screen on the loco to the "crawl" setting to load coal. At some point I'm going to have to start up a different route, but the Sand Patch Grade is just so much fun! Hahaha! I CAN'T WAIT for when the Cane Creek Route drops some time in the future. If it looks as good as the Sand Patch Grade, it's going to be absolutely stunning.

• Like Like x 4
  4. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Cane creek route, having Sandpatch is great, the roadmap is exciting and I really can’t wait!