PC Tsw2 - Sand Patch - Y101 Morning Delivery Anomalous Switching

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Celendis, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Celendis

Celendis Member

When attempting to do Y101 Morning Delivery, I found that the switches are constantly changing after I have already verified and/or set them in the non-paused map screen. It seems to me that the dispatcher is trying to set routes, and when I switch them, just moments later they are switched to some other routing without my knowledge, and I find myself taking a completely different path that is not toward my objective, including an unexpected SPAD that I verified just 1 minute before I hit the switch. I should be the only one running switching operations in this yard, so any AI routes should not be competing with me.

2. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

Celendis can you confirm if this is still an issue and if so, could you upload a video of your playthrough so i can see what is happening and where? If youcan't ,can you describe in detail what is happening, and at what point in the scenario?
    Thanks!

3. sequencer2k16

sequencer2k16 Well-Known Member

Hey Matt, Y101 works fine, no weird switches found.

I set two switches to reach my 8 wagons (7 wagons and a loco at the other end).
    After coupling the wagons, i set two more switches to reach the Cumberland bypass west
    and no switches for Cumberland shunting yard track 08.
    The last two switches for Cumberland shunting yard track 11.
    After uncoupling the eight wagons i reached the end point without setting any switches.

All in all i set 6 switches and none of them changed back at any time.

The only switches that changed were those i passed from the other side.
    But that is completely normal, otherwise the train would derail ot destroy the switch.

4. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

Fantastic, I will stand down from this for the time being - if anyone finds any issues and can expand on the initial report though please do let me know.

5. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

I checked. I completed this drive successfully. I do not remember any details.

6. whiskerss

whiskerss New Member

I can confirm this is still an issue. Everytime i hit switches that are pointed in the correct direction they switch direction at the last second causing me to have stop reverse and reset the switch