Tsw2 Vr Support Release Date.

Discussion in 'PC Discussion' started by chieflongshin, Jan 3, 2021.

1. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

I've tried it like this and to be fair whilst I needed to get a little muscle memory in it still had more immersion as you say whe. You zoom in on screen to see inside. It's still a flat panel you need to move camera yourself but a nice half way house to feel more immersed as everything much bigger.
    Incidentally you can do this wireless now with a 5ghz router hardwired.
    I love playing pc games tether free, doesn't lag either

• Like Like x 1
  2. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

It is still ok even though you use a mouse to move the camera instead of your body. And this large screen configuration to block the white background in the video I made is excellent since it feels like you are looking only at the screen not at the white background surrounding the flat screen.

Or maybe if you download Virtual Desktop on the internet instead of Oculus store, in that you can use your mouse to expand the screen to a level which will obscure the outer space background.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tra...Aw#imgrc=LMOXKHl8ePy7aM&imgdii=rsjESKU-F7_ZAM

This is a cool example of what a triple screen for Train Sim World would look like.

3. AVeryFatElf

AVeryFatElf New Member

For me personally, no matter how many monitors I could use or using VR desktop etc, it's still 2D until TSW has it activated and implemented VR.

• Like Like x 1