Tsw2 Where Are We Now? My Top 10 Thoughts...

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by friskey.marcedes, Sep 26, 2020.

1. friskey.marcedes

friskey.marcedes Active Member

Enjoying the new game and over Level 100 but my thoughts on new game:-
    1. Sand Patch Grade - wonderful scenery and challenging goods services BUT can't play it until bugs get sorted out - hoping for a fix soon
    2. Koln/Aachen - good new route but got fed up with no medals so don't play it anymore until medals fixed
    3. Bakerloo - apparently my favourite train and route due to number of missions driven. Although enjoyable its more fun overground with the East Coast mainline tantalising close but so far away.
    4. Scenario Planner - played it a couple of times but lot of effort for not much reward as routes too linear - hoping for a fix which might make it more fun
    5. Livery Designer - too much effort and did it once to get the achievement. Can't see a fix would change my level of intetest.
    6. Preserved Collections - very similar to TSW2020 and sort of fun doing the missions again. Best bit is the toned down crossing alarms on Peninsular Corridor. Looking forward to some upgrades in future releases. Departure Boards, etc.
    7. Road Map - a good new way of keeping up to date every fortnight but seems disconnected to DTG live in the game (no updates since Sep 1st). Would be good to have some rough dates and happy for them to be delayed - this is a train simulator!
    8. Future DLC's - looking forward to new routes and hopefully extensions and/or linking routes together. Miles Platting getting fixed...new secret routes such as GWE being unlocked - the best thing ever on TSW2020!
    9. Rewards System - gold medals are too easy to achieve and the nuances of safety systems, lighting, setting destinations, sounding horn in the right places need to be recognised and to make each route a challenge to get gold+ or diamond award etc
    10. Final Thoughts - enjoyed the YouTube streams but need to keep up having 2 presenters and Sam has been a blast and needs to become President of the Board at DTG! Would be good for Mike to show his face and have a break from his tea making duties...

• Like Like x 4
  2. ade4472

ade4472 Member

The one big plus is with Microsoft rewards. You get to rack them up again. So far since launch I have managed to achieve £10 in MS vouchers which will go towards IoW

• Like Like x 1
  3. jeanmarc094

jeanmarc094 Well-Known Member

who is mike??

4. dave from Cornwall

dave from Cornwall Well-Known Member

Secret routes??? GWE being unlocked??? Can someone explain?

5. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

He is referring to the 'glitch' that unlocks the paddington - grenford services, and the 8 car hst

Mike is the tea boy apparently, must be rubbish at making them otherwise he would have been promoted to tea and coffee boy...

• Like Like x 2
  6. dave from Cornwall

dave from Cornwall Well-Known Member

I am not too worried about Mike and his tea services...

I was aware that by putting you left leg in and and then out and doing the hokey cokey you could get some extra services. (I never did it!) I am glad to hear that these are going to be available to all of us now!

7. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Appreciate you taking the time to write this, it was good to see a nice mix of feedback.

• Like Like x 1