Steam Tsw7 - Class 390 Crash As Soon As Doors Close

Discussion in 'Technical Issues & Player Help' started by thisurlnotfound, Sep 20, 2026.

  1. thisurlnotfound

    thisurlnotfound New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2018
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    1
    Every time I load the Class 390, as soon as the doors close, the game crashes to desktop. I have no mods installed. I have even completely removed/deleted the game files and re-downloaded, same issue. All other trains (so far) work without issue. This (so far) is the only repeatable crash I can reproduce every time.

    Surely I can't be the only one with this issue, right?
     
  2. dtg_jan

    dtg_jan Community Manager Staff Member

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2023
    Messages:
    1,232
    Likes Received:
    5,455
    Good morning thisurlnotfound

    Thank you for reporting this. I just tried this on Steam, using timetable service 1R03 on WCML Crewe to Milton Keynes and was able to open and close the doors without issues.
    Have these crashes occurred on specific services or scenarios, or across the board? Any other variables that might affect this? Are you using Beginner Controls?

    All the best,
    Jan
     
  3. thisurlnotfound

    thisurlnotfound New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2018
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    1
    Expert controls and every single timetable and scenario service. For me the Class 390 is completely unplayable.
     
  4. dtg_jan

    dtg_jan Community Manager Staff Member

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2023
    Messages:
    1,232
    Likes Received:
    5,455
    Thank you for confirming. I can't reproduce this issue on my end, and I've not seen this reported by other users, unfortunately.
    I would recommend that you contact our Support Team by creating a ticket here: https://support.dovetailgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    When doing so, please make sure to give as much information as possible, including your hardware specs (GPU, CPU, etc.) and a detailled description of this issues.

    All the best,
    Jan
     
  5. thisurlnotfound

    thisurlnotfound New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2018
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    1
    Will do. I'll submit one this evening when I'm back home from work.
     
  6. riwe45

    riwe45 New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2021
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ich habe das gleiche Problem mit dem Avanti Class 390, hier aber wenn ich die Leistung auf den Triebzug nach erfolgten Fahreinstellungen aufschalte. Das ist aber nur bei TSW 7 Birmingham - Crewe so. Bei DLC Euston - Milton Keynes (TSW 6/TSW 7) und Birmingham - Crewe (hier TSW 6) passiert der Fehler nicht. Ich habe die Sache schon dem Support gemeldet. Inwieweit das dort schon bekannt ist, konnte ich nicht ersehen.
    Gruß Euer RiWe 45
     

Share This Page