I wanted to create a new thread because I don't know if someone would read this in this big feedback threads because this is a really huge problem on Xbox. Cause of all of these crashes and blurryness I decided to play the new route with the option of layers deactivated but since I started a service with the ICE4 I instandly got blurry textures and wondered why untill I realized that the deactivation of the layers is not working. Either its on activated or on deactivated all the layers are always on. This is a real bad thing and should be fixed imidiatelly! And the second smaller issue that I got I saved the game to reload it to get rid of the blurryness then the ICE stopped to zero because the AFB was off and I was not able to turn it on again so I could not get the ICE running again so I had to end the service. This is not good.