Steam Tsw7 - Screen Resolutions On A Mac?!? (with Studio Display)

Discussion in 'Technical Issues & Player Help' started by Windy Miller, Sep 18, 2026.

  1. Windy Miller

    Windy Miller New Member

    Joined:
    May 4, 2025
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    13
    I've been happily running TSW on my Mac for several versions, without issue. I use Crossover and play via windows steam which is installed in a Win10 'bottle'. The bottle is set to 'High Resolution Mode' to take advantage of my 5K Studio Display.

    Screenshot 2026-09-18 at 16.39.50.png

    However, whilst TSW6 would run nicely at the Screen Resolution set to 2880x1620 in the TSW6 Screen settings (and I could also select higher if I wanted, up to 5120×2880). I cannot get TSW7 to work and/or allow high resolutions...

    With 'High Resolution Mode' switched on, the max resolution available in the TSW menu is 640x360, and it oversizes so you can only the top LHS of the screen is visible on screen. This is a full screen-shot, I've not cropped it:

    Screenshot 2026-09-18 at 16.25.21.png

    With 'High Resolution Mode' switched off, the window renders correctly (fully viewable), but the maximum resolution available to select in the TSW menu is only 1920x1080, nothing higher...

    Screenshot 2026-09-18 at 16.30.13.png

    Any other Mac users here facing the same issue? :|
     

Share This Page