Tutorials On How To Operate The Locomotive's Saftey Systems

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gabe_1.0, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

I just realized none of the locomotives have the saftey systems activated. There's mix of information on how to turn them on or off and how it works. My suggestion is to simply create a tutorial for each locomotive on how to to turn them on, driving a certain range to learn how it works and how to disable them again. Would be very helpfull

• Like Like x 3
  2. Karl456

Karl456 Member

Good idea. In my opinion especially necessary for the German PZB system which is really hard to understand. I myself needed months until I fully understood which button I have to press at which time and which speed I have to maintain so that the system doesn't trigger an emergency braking. Although there are some good and detailed instructions which you may find on the Internet, those are almost all German ones which is a problem for those not speaking German - and an ingame tutorial would make it much more easy to understand the rules of the PZB system. But I do agree that we might implement this for other safety systems too as every one of them is different and it's not so easy to remember how every one of these systems work, so a tutorial would be great to "refresh" the forgotten knowledge.