Ugly, Inconsistent, And Broken Textures

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Blake338, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Blake338

Blake338 New Member

I've been noticing lots of inconsistent textures. And broken or misplaced textures.

77.JPG 66.JPG 55.JPG 44.JPG

2. Blake338

Blake338 New Member

11.JPG 22.JPG And there are other issues with CSX HH. Here are just two I saw right off the bat.

3. KennethT

KennethT New Member

Yep, it's a mess. I noticed that the GP38 in the NEC addon had very low resolution textures as well.

4. RMNRWY

RMNRWY Member

Yea, I submitted a ticket on these low res bugs. They replied and told me to send some screenshots. Also, the characters in the cab are messed up too. Low res textures with disfigured faces.

Does anybody at DTG notice these bugs? They sure need some more 'Competent' people to test the game before releasing further updates.

5. KennethT

KennethT New Member

From what I've gathered after reading various forums, DTG seems to have developed a clear reputation for releasing products knowing full well that they're unfinished and buggy. The project managers are more interested in quantity instead of quality. As long as people keep buying unfinished addons, they have no incentive for them to put any polish on them. Hence, we have broken buggy products every time.

• Like Like x 2