1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ui Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by saint.russian, Dec 28, 2020.

1. saint.russian

saint.russian Member

UI menu suggestion DTG Protagonist

1) In the game Main menue (next to the globe icon) could you guys please add an option...

Main menue > directly to Player Profile (with all trains and routes listed like now) > Choose a train > Choose a route the train is on > time/weather/etc.options > and actually be able to click [Start] from there

Right now we can only go from choose Route (takes directly into a mission, must exit to main menue first... annoying) >> choose Mode (training/scenario/explore/time table) >> choose the train on that route >> than finally Drive

At this time if I suddenly feel like I want to drive a particular train and some (ex. ICE 3) are on multiple routes I would have to know what those routes are. Given that I have almost all dlc, and dont get to play that much to know where what train is available (like some players do), I often loose track.

2) Could we have a some kind of visual representation where in the world (all) the routes are located for those (such as myself) that are not very knowledgeable. FS 2020 have a nice globe with airports. However, it doesn't need to be a rotating globe, a simple 2D map with dots for route locations will do. Clicking on each dot could open more info about it with a simulated segment highlighted.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020