Unable To Download Liveries / Scenarios From Creator's Club?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by rightontrack#2720, Mar 1, 2022.

1. rightontrack#2720

rightontrack#2720 Active Member

So after logging out and back into Dovetail Live I finally managed to start uploading a few custom liveries for everyone to use. But after trying several times I still can't download liveries or scenarios from Creator's Club.

It's not giving me the option, only to either subscribe or unsubscribe. Any advice? I'm on a standard PS4 and I've tried signing out and back in to Live.

2. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

You just need to subscribe. You don't have to download them, just subscribe.

3. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

In theory you should then be able to use them, but that is where the dreaded bug comes in for several people and they can not see them. So the workaround for this at the moment is to sign out of your Dovetail live account, close the game, restart the game and sign back in when requested. Works for most people so they say, but not all and not all the time.

4. Diamondderp

Diamondderp Guest

The trick works, only once. Once restarted again or played something the bug is there again..