Union Pacific Midwest

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by challenger3967, Nov 1, 2019.

1. challenger3967

challenger3967 New Member

Thanks for the Kansas City to Topeka route. This route was developed as freeware for MTS and I often ran it on that program. The Topeka Union Station looks great! The route is particularly timely with Big Boy 4014 running this route later this month for Union Pacific’s Steam program. FEF-3 no. 844 has also traveled the route many times. I had the great pleasure of riding behind 844 from Salina to Topeka in 1986 and it was the best train ride of my life!

The freeware for MTS built out the Kansas Pacific line from Kansas City to Sharon Springs. I would buy those parts of this line as well. The stations in Salina and Abilene are also very beautiful structures. The Salina Union Station was built in 1916 and is still used by the railroad. The Abilene station is now preserved and restored as a civic center. It would be great to ride this line again from Salina to Denver as i
    frequently rode it with my family in my youth.

Also, I would like to see the Union Pacific Marysville subdivision northwest from Topeka to Nebraska. I would also buy the Union Pacific Nebraska mainline from Grand Island Nebraska to Cheyenne Wyoming.

• Like Like x 1
  2. treid09

treid09 Guest

The Marysville Sub would be awesome to have as well. I was blessed to spend a day and a half railfanning the triple track main between Gibbon and North Platte, Nebraska last year, so I can testify to how awesome it is as well.