The Catch Unplayable In The Current State

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Johnny Grappa, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Johnny Grappa

Johnny Grappa New Member

Before I posted a review, I thought I’d check with you. I really enjoy FSW and I was a little bummed reading that Catch would just be a re-boot with new places to fish, but now I wish that’s all it was. I’ve played twice now. Yesterday, in my first experience with the new game I wasn’t allowed to set a peg in a float tournament until the very end and a catfish did a headstand then swam up on shore behind me??? Today I decided to give it another chance and I spent the whole tournament fishing with like two rods stuck together and both rigs hanging off each time I tried to cast. After each cast, I’d put that rod down and my rig would jump all the way back next to the dock. The bite indicator would only work once in a while. Any fish that ran under a boat would just freeze the line tension/length indicator icon until suddenly it’d switch to the catch screen. It’s a total mess and unplayable in its current state. At least FSW worked...at this point I’d be thrilled if it was that game with new locations. Please help!!!