Fishing Sim World Update And Look Into These Please!

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Patpat3131, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Patpat3131

Patpat3131 New Member

1. Reeling speed 5 is TOO FAST....
    Slow it down please as we already have the option to just "reset" the cast. makes speed 5 redundant as the rest is faster.

2. Bass fishing is still broken...(Bass should not be peeling the line out every 15secs for a 3-5min fight....that's not realistic) as mentioned by MANY, the fights are to long and unrealistic.
    Some bass of mass sizes will pull the line out, not a 2-4lb smallmouth will fight the same as a 13lb or 17lb marshal...each fight needs to be more or less difficult pertaining to the size of fish hooked.

3. 20 minutes for a tournament is not enough time in a bass tourny
    each fight is between 3-5minutes. that's only an avg 3-4 fish for that period...that's not even enough time to get a 5 limit on AVG...

4. When reeling,the green circle ALWAYS stays green when you a reeling "CONSTANTLY"
    Inst the purpose of that icon is to see if your doing the correct action and indicating your in the strike zone? i NEVER get constant red/yellow on any lure used for reeling in CONSTANTLY so it kind of defeats the purpose of that system.

5. FPS is still locked at 30 on PC? why?
    At least give an option for those with better computers to unlock it to 60+

6. When Free fishing, fish are caught by the masses but in tournaments they are VERY scarce, How come? Still not understanding why free fishing gets more fish than tourny.

7. Buying new items such as line does not or doesn't seem to anyway help the process of fighting a fish, Nor does buying a new reel or rod.
    No stats or explanation of why certain rods lures and lines are priced differently. Prices are just.."there" as a fake goal to each in regards of buying everything in store when none of them have ANY effect.

**ADDED SUGGESTIONS**
    Have noticed the AI in career mode isn't every great. Their weight goes up automatically based on that time frame. So in the first 15-30 secs they can have 1-3lbs but they will only get up to a maximum amount based on that time frame. usually they don't catch anymore in the last 1-2 minutes.

UPDATE: After experimenting and researching about catching fish, i have come to the conclusion that the bite frequency lowered was needed. Can hook a fish every 15-20secs with the right combination of lure, color, weather, structure, time of day.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I agree the fights are too long. Imagine doing a predator tournament and locking up on a 40 lb plus Muskie. You would have to cut the line because you would only have time to catch that one fish because of the fight times or possibly run out of time. I have had it on numerous occasions iwhere I have had a 10 plus pound bass on and ran out of time which was the difference of 68 place and 1st and had 3 mins left on clock. I think they will fix this.

• Like Like x 3
  3. fredblogs487

fredblogs487 Member

Yeah everything you said has been posted on all the forums and other problems as well, and they are still not fixed. They might eventually fix / change some things, I have no faith in them fixing the core gameplay, I would put my money on you posting on here in 6 months time and saying " why haven't these problems been fixed yet "

• Like Like x 3
  4. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I don’t think everything will get fixed but am optimistic that they tune down the fish landing times because career will be cut the line if you land a big bass with 3-4 mins left or get upset you can’t land it. Oh you bought DLC packs skip event and screw up your points at career for carp because you can’t land a Siamese carp in 20 mins. Skip Lake Dylan for predators because big Muskie may run over 20 mins. You may be right though but career mode will be skipping events and never able to win because of this.

• Like Like x 1