Euro Fishing Update August 2016

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Benn, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Benn

Benn Member

hi guys, just wondering how it's coming? My wife and I love the game, but are growing increasingly impatient due to losing fish...

I just want to fish on the Xbox when I can't go in real life Hopefully soon, thanks for all your work!!

Like I said this game is THE best fishing game on the market, and I hope it stays that way!!!

Thanks again dovetail and Korda!!

2. EaszyTarget

EaszyTarget New Member

yeh, i'm looking forward to not losing fish up the bank anymore too, but i fear with their announcement of a new brand attachment, they will be too busy trying to get the new companies products into the game asap ....

hopefully getting the existing stuff fixed first will be the main priority, and getting extra kit will come when everything else works as intended ... hopefully ...

3. Benn

Benn Member

Wow not one reply from a dev team member!!

Losing faith in the game...

4. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Sorry guys, been on my holidays! The update is still being tested as the game is moving onto 4.12 of UE4 so in essence, a new engine which is causing a host of issues we are fixing. We are talking a few weeks rather than months though. All the internal testing we have done so far seems to suggest the fish aren't getting onto the bank anymore. The only priority is working on these updates rather than expanding to feature new companies that have come on board. Hopefully after this update, we would of fixed all the major bugs so will be able to look to expand then but if a licensing deal finalises in the meantime, we'll let you know because we think it's good news!

5. EaszyTarget

EaszyTarget New Member

any ETA yet on the arrival of the 'fixes' ? has been several weeks since last update for xbox 1 , and a couple of weeks since we were told a few weeks .... or is that like the SOON.TM that keen software house use ???