The Catch Update Multiplayer Drastically, Bring Back Dynamic Time And Wind

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by macauleymayes15, Jul 3, 2020.

1. macauleymayes15

macauleymayes15 Member

Multiplayer is struggling very hard atm, almost cannot play with a few pals because everyone but the host suffers with Lag, glitches, zero sound, the rods duplicating and also after bringing in a fish being stuck in a pose not being able to do anything. Bring back the Dynamic time and wind, this was a huge successor for people fishing back in euro fishing, starting your trip from 5am and ending whenever you wanted with the weather, wind direction changing as the time went by. It also produced more bites for people whereas the bite rate in my opinion and probably others that it seems to be rather low especially with boss fish. And another thing. PLEASE update the game and keep working on the game to benefit the community that plays this game, I was appalled by how badly the tour was never updating the problems that occurred and these problems still exist in the current game. I’ve loved every game so far but have to agree that the love for the community of players playing the game has been lacking the love really bad. It’s been disappointing