Euro Fishing Update New Species

Discussion in 'PC' started by marcel Weil, Oct 24, 2017.

1. marcel Weil

marcel Weil New Member

is any new species like pike,bass or trout in project,
    or to further develop the game.

Thanks for your work on this game, maybe a few more weekly tournaments

2. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

I would love to see a River released with Pike, Brown Trout, Rainbow trout, Chub and Perch.

• Like Like x 1
  3. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

We won't see those easily. Those are mostly predator species. So the game will need a major addition to be added to accommodate those species. They will have to either 1. Add spinning/casting fishing with lures into the game ( This would be great btw ) , or 2. Add live bait like small minnows , shiners etc. to float fishing as well as much bigger hook sizes to floating. So either way we are talking major physics additions and game play additions here. Not saying it can't be done , but if they do it it will take a small team like DTG a very long time to develop and implement. It will be awesome though if they add spinning with lures for predator fish. I would love that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Pike is definitely a species that we are interested in bringing to the game however as Wikus has pointed out it will require a lot of development to support the mechanics required for predator fishing. I wouldn't rule it out completely but it would take some time before we could release it.