Update Proposal: Class 442

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 52_Western, Feb 9, 2018.

1. 52_Western

52_Western Active Member

I think the Class 442 is in need of an update. Here's what I've found should be updated:

- Bug fix: The interior of the MLC. About half of it's missing as it's now! Would you please fix this?
    - New feature: If you add the rest of the interior of the MLC coach, could please also add a passenger view for the MLC, with the snug compartment?
    - New feature: Toggleable covers. As it's now, the covers at the front and back of the train aren't even there. You can always see the wiring. Although sometimes, the covers aren't on there, you can find many pictures with the covers on, so I think that the covers should be a toggleable feature. That would be so cool, if you're in the 10 car consist and decouple in the middle, if you would see all the wires drop down, like in the following video at 6:00:
    - New feature: Openable frontal door. I think that the front and rear doors should be openable, or at least automatically open when coupled to another Class 442. Like this, people can't even walk through the middle of the included 10 car consist!
    - AWS Sound. The AWS Sound is way off! Here's what it actually sounds like (skip to 17:48):
    At least that what it sounded like, I'm not sure if it still sounds that way. So I might be wrong on that one.
    - New feature: Saloon lights. Could you please add working saloon lights? That'd make it much more realistic.
    - Bug fix: Flares. The tail and headlight flares can be seen through the frontal door! This makes the train much less realistic and ruins the immersion quite a bit. Please fix this!

Anyways, that's it from me, what are your thoughts on this? Do you also want to see more features regarding the Class 442? Leave your thoughts in the comments below! :)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1