PS5 Update - What’s It Broken?

Discussion in 'Technical Issues & Player Help' started by vep3417!, Sep 24, 2026 at 8:18 AM.

  1. vep3417!

    vep3417! Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2025
    Messages:
    238
    Likes Received:
    541
    Hate having to write this title but come on let’s face it, something gets updated and usually stuff gets broken.

    before I jump back into the drivers seat on Friday, any heads up on what has been broken as a result of this update?

    if nothing, excellent!
     
  2. kelemenlk

    kelemenlk Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2019
    Messages:
    115
    Likes Received:
    65
    The TMS Screens there was working fine until the last update they seem to have broken them
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. pascal.weick

    pascal.weick Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2020
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    123
    Blurry textures are back again. Before the update it was fine, now i get blurry textures 10min after starting a service on Nürnberg-Würzburg
     
    • Like Like x 1
  4. kelemenlk

    kelemenlk Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2019
    Messages:
    115
    Likes Received:
    65
    the Update has also broken LNER AZUMA I have to keep turning the headlights on every time I’ll leave the station. I’ll put them on at the start of the service but I have to keep turning them on every time I leave the station ever since this last update
     
    • Like Like x 1
  5. pascal.weick

    pascal.weick Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2020
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    123
    I'm also unable to run any BR 440 Service out of Nürnberg. The game tries to load and crashes instantly
     
    • Like Like x 1

Share This Page