Update

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jacobfiremanz, Dec 23, 2020.

?
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Not if it will hinder gameplay development

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jacobfiremanz

jacobfiremanz Member

*Disclaimer* Please as it's just before Christmas don't take this the wrong way it's just a rant! I don't want to ruin any Christmases illegal or legal this year.

We need an update. It, to the extent of my limited computer knowledge, shouldn't be too hard as with a few minor things I think need to be improved. Trees are one. The problem with trees is that they look horrible, they're plain white (most of them in the winter) when they should either ,like deciduous trees, drop their leaves and the evergreens, look horrible mostly because they're plain white. Look it up trees don't look like that in the winter. Oh and please instead of having deciduous trees with autumn leaves in winter can they just be leafless and only the evergreens have leaves. Even that being all white would be better.

And the snow on the cab windows! They have this weird thing that makes the snow on the cab windows move with the outside be clearly seen but incredibly grainy. To be honest I would prefer a static picture that's translucent on the cab window to how it is now!

And one last thing, why is there no function to have rain in winter. I mean why is it not a thing, it's literally raining outside where I am now!

2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

There is no such thing as a quick update, as all updates need to go through a testing period to ensure they fix the problem and not break something else. Which could lead to bigger problems and then no one would be able to play over the Christmas break.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jacobfiremanz

jacobfiremanz Member

Yeah I do know that, I was just saying for the development team to not to take 2 years but do put effort into it. It's not like it would happen overnight as that's way, way to much. Don't get me wrong I praise everything DTG has done as without them this would never have been possible so all the credit goes to them I was just saying that this should be a high priority as it would enhance the game and make gameplay just that little bit better.