Versystem Integration With Ts

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ChooChooKeith, Aug 25, 2019.

1. ChooChooKeith

ChooChooKeith Active Member

Just wondering if there will every be a way to add your own audio. This third party program is well done. I realize that its separate but could there be a way that DTG could work with this where they could add this to the scenario editor or something for the user to add there own audio file. Versystem figured it out but the problem at least for me is that I have to buy their scenerios instead of using mine. Maybe this is better to ask versystem but I wanted to ask the TS community what the thoughts are. This brings the sim alive just like what's been discussed with the boards changing at the platforms and of course that is different in that it requires scripting. One more thing on this is that on the pro range trains should have this feature aboard. Also there is no reason that TSW should not have something like this and the destination boards moving and triggered. The Technology is there and just needs to be applied.
    This just needs a way for the user to add his/her own audio and apply it to scenerios that they make. Just want ideas, thoughts.

Thanks

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019