Vp185 Powercars Fail To Load

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by didiergamer65, Jun 13, 2020.

1. didiergamer65

didiergamer65 Member

Hey I recently bought the Armstrong Powerhouse Class 43 VP185 Enhancement pack for Train Simulator 2020 Steam edition. I followed the instructions on the setup and I have the European Loco and Asset Pack so I don't know why this happens what I am going to explain right now.
    After the setup finished, I launched Train Simulator and tested a Quick Drive Scenario, But when I got into the cab, I changed camera view to outside of the train and realised that the powercars were missing! I could only see the mk3 carriages and I was so confused, I tried to copy class43_fgw.geopcdx since it wasn't there but the powercars are still invisible, I can see the coupling from the power car to the mk3 carriage, but the entire locomotive is invisible and failed to load! I really need help with this issue because I spent £10 just for the freaking locomotives to not decide to load!! I HATE wasting my money for nothing!!!!! I also tried clearing the cache etc. but STILL I have this problem!!! It's making my blood boil!!

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Did you install the Realistic branding patch from the same page you bough the VP185?
    That is the paint job on the outside - without it you just see the couplings and the Mk3's

Peter

3. didiergamer65

didiergamer65 Member

nope STILL invisible :(

4. didiergamer65

didiergamer65 Member

I downloaded the branding patch but it still is invisible and it's so annoying

5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

• redownload the install from AP
    • make sure TSx is closed down
    • right click the installer, click run as administrator
    • When the program starts and asks you where your TS install is make sure this is accurate (this can break)
    • Allow the program to run and you should also get a DOS prompt or two flash up with a load of white writing
    • Once this completes you should get the "install complete" message
    • Try again

• Like Like x 1