Vt 1st Gen Pack Still Out There Anywhere?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by l303brk, Aug 21, 2022.

1. l303brk

l303brk Member

Does anybody know where I could find the VT 1st Gen Pack? I know that all of the 3rd party key sites I've checked don't have it, so I'm starting to think the only way to get it is through piracy, something I don't know how to do or particularly want to try but I really want this pack for all the reskins out there.

Is there anywhere I can still find it available?

2. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead Well-Known Member

If you ask for this, your post will be removed. Be careful.

No, it's not available so far as I know. I also missed out on this, but to be honest, most of what you are missing can be had by using Armstrong Powerhouse stuff (which is much higher quality anyway). The only thing you will be missing is the 47, but as that same model was included in the new Welsh Marches route, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Virgin reskin for the included Bossman 47 out there somewhere.

If all you want it for is the reskins that have it as a requirement, then you're out of luck I'm afraid. Petition AP to pull their finger out and release a class 47 would be my advice. If everyone did that, it would make zero economic sense to ignore that kind of feedback.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
  3. R3dS41ft

R3dS41ft Active Member

How easy is it to swap sounds? I missed out on the AP 47 SP and a few reskins have it as a dependency.

4. USRailFan

USRailFan Active Member

AFAIK all the rolling stock was reused? The 47+Mk2s in Welsh Marches and the HST in the LNER HST

5. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead Well-Known Member

It's a nightmare. I'm trying to just adjust the volume of some sound files as we speak, and I'm not having much luck.

6. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

Not sure about the 47 but the LNER HST is completely different; the VT one is based on the old Kuju model while the LNER one is completely new, based on the TSW HST.

l303brk I have a thread that documents ways to get old withdrawn DLCs, if something comes up it'll be added there. On SteamDB there are only a few subs that include the pack so the most likely place to get it legally is to find it on some obscure website that sells Steam keys.