Fishing Sim World Waldsee Predator None Exist

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by bertality, Feb 10, 2020.

1. bertality

bertality New Member

I have seen 10s if not close to 50 complaints about this lake and predators and no one catching one. I think the worst part is you as a company just seem to remain quiet on the issue. I have tried Mackrel I have tried everything else I have read. I see Mackrel heads seem to work better then normal Mackrel but hey I just started this game let me go grind out another 2000tp like that's easy for the heads. So I have apparently inadequate rods lines hooks and bait to even catch the predators on this lake in a Amature tournament. If this was a Elite maybe even a pro tournament I understand but it's your 9th tournament ever in carrer mode and you want us to figure all that out that we should save up all of our TP for specific hooks lines and bait that early with no guide or tutorial on how to catch predator fish. You have guides for Bass and carp why not Predator. I was really liking this game and was going to buy DLC and tell my friends to get it for the multiplayer but after seeing that this has been a known issue from what it looks like is July on Steam and December on Xbox one I won't be recommending your game or buying your DLC for a game that has a broken issue that you as developers seem to have ignored and shoved to the side to focus on money. Shame on you Dove tail.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

Bertality- save your money. This game is soooooo flawed! DTG are useless- they don't want to fix any of the plentiful issues, or maybe they are just incapable. I just wish they'd be honest about it either way

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mazdaspeeder

Mazdaspeeder New Member

I would like to report this is an issue for me as well. I can blow the competition out of the water in all other Predator lakes catching twice the amount of 2nd place. Then I get to this lake and basically have to take a DNF because it's not worth my time. Out of 20+ attempts I would say only twice was I able to catch 2 fish barely making it worthwhile. Please help me resolve this issue. Thanks!

4. warneka2012

warneka2012 New Member

i agree i can not catch a fish on elite tourney on this lake to save my life and the company seems to not care I have told many friends to not play it because this issue has been around for a while as i can tell and so they lost revenue due to the inaction to said bugs. Hey DT you made the damn game FIX IT

• Like Like x 1
  5. warneka2012

warneka2012 New Member

i don't think they even look at this anymore. I am speaking with an attorney about a class action lawsuit for breach of contract under good faith and mental anguish. I got this game in good faith that it will work and they are breaking this contract but not making sure their product works properly so maybe they will listen to this and fix this broken game and maybe those who join the lawsuit will be refunded their purchase price.

6. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

Spot on Warneka2012. I've already requested a full refund, but yet I havent had a response. This game is a faulty product and we should be compensated as such. I want to be able to catch all of the boss fish, but it's obvious some are missing! It's been mentioned numerous times, but DTG never seem to address their feedback in real terms. It's very poor customer service and I shall not spend any further money with them

• Like Like x 1
  7. jamie_collingwood

jamie_collingwood New Member

The same is true for Bass tournaments at Boulder lake when the temp is below 60 (aka morning). I have spent over 15k in TP entering the offline tournament at Boulder and can't even come close to winning. Most time I pull in 0 Bass. The joke is its the very first offline tourny so you can't progress at all.

8. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

I have several replies to them regarding this here is my latest, i await their response if i even get one.

I have tried every lure in the game and nearly every line except the 80lb and below 7lb also used different rods and reels, i have fished every weather and time of day combination and no bites at all , i have tried all the modes and nothing on lures however i have since had success in the baden wurtemburg tourney woth deadbaits after weeks of trying.
    Why have you closed this ticket i have replied to your question and was waiting for a reply, i Guess you were too busy designing your next money grabbing dlc pack to even test this properly or reply to this issue. Even more people are now experiencing this issue now and posting to the forums why cant you take notice and admit this is an issue and needs remedying over pumping out dlc. Yes some people might still catch on that lake but myself and a growing minority of players cant catch squat on lure no matter what tackle,weather or time of day we select.

• Like Like x 2
  9. jdiscgolf

jdiscgolf New Member

This sucks ass

• Like Like x 1