Watford Dc Line

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ZeenozPlays, Jun 20, 2021.

1. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

Today, I am suggesting the Watford DC Line for TSW 2.

Most of the information can be found in this video.

The Watford DC Line, running between London Euston and Watford Junction, is a London Overground Line, operated by Transport for London. It has 19 Stations, spread out across about 19 Miles.

Between Queens Park and Harrow and Wealdstone, this route runs with the Bakerloo Line. I feel like the route could be sold as an extension to the Bakerloo Line.

Rolling Stock

I think this route could have 1 of two time periods. Pre-2010, with Silverlink Class 313’s, and 2019, with the Class 378 and 710.

[​IMG]
    Silverlink Class 313

[​IMG]
    Class 378

[​IMG]
    Class 710

What are your thoughts on this suggestion?

• Like Like x 15
  2. creeperblox2710

creeperblox2710 Well-Known Member

I would rather have the Watford DC Line included with the WCML if it ever gets made into TSW 2.

• Like Like x 3
  3. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Excellent idea ZeenozPlays and for Watford DC Line it's going to be the northern expansion of the existing base game Bakerloo line. End result is Watford DC Line giving hour traffic to Bakerloo line. which means if you are playing the bakerloo line train some stops you are going to be held behind a Overground Watford DC train then you proceed.
    The way to sell this route is combining with Bakerloo Line as the bundle Tfl London Underground and Overground Watford DC Line and Bakerloo line.
    313 for Watford DC Line will use ECW Class 313 shell with PTSO having 25kv 50hz equipment.

4. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

One Word: Yes.

More Words: Having travelled on this line (the London - Crewe part, I've been on the line north of there) for the first time in my life yesterday (Avanti WC: Euston - Glasgow) I would love to see this in game. However honestly I would prefer it to be part of the WCML to Milton Keynes etc.

• Like Like x 1
  5. emperordogv

emperordogv Member

I would like to see this line, since I have used this line many times.

• Like Like x 1