PC Wcl Signalling Issue Service 6h06 Departure 20:55

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Rudolf, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

The freight drive form St Austell to Penzance 6H06 dept 20:55 (journey) ends at a stuck signal in the yard. Near the end of the service, you need to run round the train and then stop at another location in the yard. You meet a stop signal there, when you ask permission to pass, it says permission denied, check signals. But the switches are set properly. See below. This what you see:

20211201200238_1.jpg

At the 2D map it looks like this: the stop location is just not visible here, but is is at the track at the right side.
    20211201200253_1.jpg

2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

I finished this service and I thought I was stuck at the stop sign due to saving and resuming the service in another session. Played on journey mode.

What made the dispatcher give permission (denied - check switches message before) was setting switches further ahead than the objective on the red track. Even though this section of track isn't going to be used, it still required it. If I toggled it back, I'd get the 'check switches' message again when contacting the dispatcher.
    6H06.png

• Like Like x 2
  3. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Thanks for your workaround.

4. DeadlyDiddly

DeadlyDiddly New Member

Thanks for this but I had to set the switches to the top right siding before it let me go, video here:

5. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

A little different service but same thing, service 6H02 requires a little bit of points fiddling, heres the work around

• Helpful Helpful x 1