Wcml-crewe-liverpool Lime Street

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LewispDyte, Jan 6, 2022.

1. LewispDyte

LewispDyte Member

Hi with DTG adding a tilt action train to TSW 2 the suggestion I come up with that is reasonable adding the Avanti west coast class 390 pendolino along with London northwestern railway class 350 desiro, there can be some great scenarios bringing the pendolino into service at Liverpool lime street as the the Alstom depot is near by also bring the class 350 into service from Crewe depot, with the pendolino the stops from Crewe would be Runcorn and Liverpool lime street as London northwestern would be a all stopper service it would be a great addition adding the wcml to TSW along with tilt action involved on a British route thanks

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  2. jack travers

jack travers Well-Known Member

welp u got in but in steam trains

3. Greyhound

Greyhound Member

I'd love it. When I saw Spirit of Steam was Liverpool - Crewe I was quite disappointed because I realised this probably means we won't be seeing the WCML in TSW anytime soon, but fingers crossed. I'd be all up for your suggestion.

4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

The post-1962 25kv OHLE for the Spirit of Steam route WCML Liverpool-Crewe. This can be sold as a 2022 WCML Liverpool-Crewe Timetable pack. For owners of the 1958 version, the steam locomotives there will end up as the rail tour locomotives for the 2022 version of the route. Special paint trains are 390 119 Trainbow Safe travels yellow coupler doors yellow markings go up to the sides 390 122 390 042.
    Video link is